Zebrawood Edition | Harness Leather | Mini Valet Tray
Our handcrafted mini saddle leather valet trays are designed for the minimalist in mind but without sacrificing usability and style. Our Zebrawood edition valet tray is built to last a life time and is sure to become a family heirloom for generations to come.
- 5.5’x5.5’ (unfolded)
- 3.5’x3.5’ (usable space)
- Branded with BT (BoundTight)
- Made in Tega Cay, SC
- Hardware | Antique Brass
- Leather | Harness
Grade: #1 and #2 (Standard & Utility) - Best quality at the Tannery, meaning the least amount of imperfections on the leather!
Back Side: Finished in buck brown, with gum paste!
The Tannery: Wickett & Craig of Curwensville, PA, USA (est. 1867)
- Traditional Harness: Quickly becoming one of Wickett's top leathers, traditional harness is known for its unique blend of waxes, oils and tallows, which are hot stuffed into the leather to bring out the true beauty of the leather and its grain. Utilizing a traditional process known as jack glazing, the oils are brought to the surface which creates a glossy finish that does not hide the leather's natural grain.
- Wickett & Craig "Traditional Harness" Leather is among the highest end vegetable tanned leathers in the world. Crafted in the USA, Wickett & Craig is known for quality, durability, and rich finishes.
- Traditional harness can be used for leather goods, belts, bags, high-end accessories, equestrian gear, and much more.
- A beautiful top side with rich color that easily stamps and tools if desired.
- The back side is refinished and 'gum pasted'. The gum paste gives an incredible waxy and smooth texture.